Meet Our Staff
24 Hour Care realizes that each of our dedicated healthcare professionals is committed to the highest standards of care and clinical expertise.
Our healthcare staff is always seeking additional knowledge and expertise in their area of specialty in order to be the best possible caregiver.
Provide a wide variety of medical officials:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Home Health Aides
- Companion Care
- Constant Observer
- Respite Care
- Assist with chronic conditions that affect movement or memory
- Handle and serve patients with care, ensuring safety and comfort
- Support and care within a comfortable home environment
- Conduct balance exercises and other physical activity to promote health
- Transport to appointments with other medical professionals
- Assist with personal grooming
- Care for pets
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment for client
- Show client how to take advantage of new technologies
- Remind client of medication
- Treat client with compassion and love
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Signs That You Need a Home Care Service
- Finding the Right Exercise Plan for You!
- Health Hazards for Males and Tips for Reducing Risk!
- Important Things to know About Diabetes
- Significant Benefits We Get from Almonds
- Celebrating Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month
- Heart Disease Awareness Month - February
- 24 Hours Care Celebrating National Senior Independence Month
- Cancer Prevention Month
- How to Prevent Diabetes?