We administer simple exercises for our able bodied clients to help them avoid inactivity and help stimulate their muscles and minds. Here are few basic exercises we encourage our clients to do or take up:
Examples of Simple Exercises
- Walking/Jogging or Light Running – helps retain joint elasticity and boost heart health
- Sit-stand exercise – strengthens leg muscles
- Meditation – for breathing and inducing relaxation
- Dancing – makes clients stay active
- Swimming – helps strengthen muscles and bones
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life
- Fighting Depression: The Basics
- How Can Your Food Impact Your Health at an Advanced Age?
- Signs That You Need a Home Care Service
- Finding the Right Exercise Plan for You!
- Health Hazards for Males and Tips for Reducing Risk!
- Important Things to know About Diabetes
- Significant Benefits We Get from Almonds
- Celebrating Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month