We administer simple exercises for our able bodied clients to help them avoid inactivity and help stimulate their muscles and minds. Here are few basic exercises we encourage our clients to do or take up:
Examples of Simple Exercises
- Walking/Jogging or Light Running – helps retain joint elasticity and boost heart health
- Sit-stand exercise – strengthens leg muscles
- Meditation – for breathing and inducing relaxation
- Dancing – makes clients stay active
- Swimming – helps strengthen muscles and bones
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees
- Health Care at Home: The Perks
- Can Exercise Make You Feel Younger?
- How to Deal With Multiple Sclerosis
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life