In Home Care Internship in Newton MA
Business Development Intern – 24 Hour Care
24 Hours Care is a locally owned and operated home healthcare company seeking intern to work directly with the company’s CEO and founders. Interns will learn the ins and outs of management and growth of a small business through hands-on experience.
Upon joining our team that provides In Home Care in Newton MA, the intern’s responsibilities will include:
- Revising and implementing a marketing strategy and branding model
- Networking with doctors and case workers
- Creating a client feedback system to track customer satisfaction
- Devising new sales strategies
- Advising company management on improving quality of service and sales volume
- Helping with day-to-day management activities
However, this list is neither prescriptive nor exhaustive – most of all, we want interns to bring a fresh perspective to company management while at the same time feeling engaged and having a valuable learning experience.
Intern’s qualifications include:
- Demonstrated leadership potential and an ability to work with a team
- Interest in business and/or healthcare
- Curiosity, creativity, and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office (other computer skills always a plus)
- Hard-working, personable, and courteous
- No previous business experience required
Internship timeframe and stipend are negotiable. Applicants should be willing to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the position, and we will get back to you as soon as possible to schedule an interview.
Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have:
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees
- Health Care at Home: The Perks
- Can Exercise Make You Feel Younger?
- How to Deal With Multiple Sclerosis
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life