Our staff at 24 Hours Care provide a full spectrum of care that is not only limited to elderly care service. We believe in promoting physical activity and habilitation training for older and handicapped people in order to prolong their independence. Activities and skills that can be done by each individual differ so the independence training varies. We will first supervise activities to gauge what can and can’t be done by the patient to make sure that he or she cannot do themselves any harm.
Examples of Basic Independent Activities
- Writing Letters
- Light Cleaning
- Arts and Crafts
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life
- Fighting Depression: The Basics
- How Can Your Food Impact Your Health at an Advanced Age?
- Signs That You Need a Home Care Service
- Finding the Right Exercise Plan for You!
- Health Hazards for Males and Tips for Reducing Risk!
- Important Things to know About Diabetes
- Significant Benefits We Get from Almonds
- Celebrating Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month