Newton MA - Non-Medical Home Health Care
As part of providing In Home Care in Newton MA, 24 Hours Care also assist families that need non-medical assistance. We help seniors and people who need assistance with daily activities. We help them with:
- Running errands
- Bathing, feeding client
- Taking client for walks
- Medicine reminders and supervision
- Drive client to appointments
- Meal preparations, daily house keeping
- Laundry and house cleaning
- Keeping home environment safe and comfortable for clients
- Personal grooming assistance
- Personalized service
- Exercise and physical activities
Assistance can be provided for 2 to 24 hours (or live-in care) according to your needs.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life
- Fighting Depression: The Basics
- How Can Your Food Impact Your Health at an Advanced Age?
- Signs That You Need a Home Care Service
- Finding the Right Exercise Plan for You!
- Health Hazards for Males and Tips for Reducing Risk!
- Important Things to know About Diabetes
- Significant Benefits We Get from Almonds
- Celebrating Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month