Newton MA - Non-Medical Home Health Care
As part of providing In Home Care in Newton MA, 24 Hours Care also assist families that need non-medical assistance. We help seniors and people who need assistance with daily activities. We help them with:
- Running errands
- Bathing, feeding client
- Taking client for walks
- Medicine reminders and supervision
- Drive client to appointments
- Meal preparations, daily house keeping
- Laundry and house cleaning
- Keeping home environment safe and comfortable for clients
- Personal grooming assistance
- Personalized service
- Exercise and physical activities
Assistance can be provided for 2 to 24 hours (or live-in care) according to your needs.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees
- Health Care at Home: The Perks
- Can Exercise Make You Feel Younger?
- How to Deal With Multiple Sclerosis
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life