Non-Medical Home Health Care
At 24 Hours Care we also assist families that need non-medical assistance. We help seniors and people who need assistance with daily activities. We help them with:
- Running errands
- Bathing, feeding client
- Taking client for walks
- Medicine reminders and supervision
- Drive client to appointments
- Meal preparations, daily house keeping
- Laundry and house cleaning
- Keeping home environment safe and comfortable for clients
- Personal grooming assistance
- Personalized service
- Exercise and physical activities
Assistance can be provided for 2 to 24 hours (or live-in care) according to your needs.
Medical Home Health Care
At 24 Hours Care we offer medical home health care services for seniors and others with chronic illness provided by competent, compassionate & professional staff.
- assess patient and family needs.
- develop a plan of care to meet identified needs.
- coordinate team visits and ensure implementation of approved plan of care
- coordinate care with attending physician, primary caregiver and/or care center Staff.
- ensure symptom control and pain management.
- provide patient/family teaching as needed. We customize skilled nursing care to each family budget needs.
CARE FOR PATIENTS WITH G-TUBE & TRACHEOTOMY.
Our registered nurses and nurse’s aides provide quality personal care and are dedicated to assisting the elderly in living a normal and comfortable life via appropriate and friendly care with attention to Senior’s Safety and healthy living.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees
- Health Care at Home: The Perks
- Can Exercise Make You Feel Younger?
- How to Deal With Multiple Sclerosis
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life