Non-Medical Home Health Care
At 24 Hours Care we also assist families that need non-medical assistance. We help seniors and people who need assistance with daily activities. We help them with:
- Running errands
- Bathing, feeding client
- Taking client for walks
- Medicine reminders and supervision
- Drive client to appointments
- Meal preparations, daily house keeping
- Laundry and house cleaning
- Keeping home environment safe and comfortable for clients
- Personal grooming assistance
- Personalized service
- Exercise and physical activities
Assistance can be provided for 2 to 24 hours (or live-in care) according to your needs.
Medical Home Health Care
At 24 Hours Care we offer medical home health care services for seniors and others with chronic illness provided by competent, compassionate & professional staff.
- assess patient and family needs.
- develop a plan of care to meet identified needs.
- coordinate team visits and ensure implementation of approved plan of care
- coordinate care with attending physician, primary caregiver and/or care center Staff.
- ensure symptom control and pain management.
- provide patient/family teaching as needed. We customize skilled nursing care to each family budget needs.
CARE FOR PATIENTS WITH G-TUBE & TRACHEOTOMY.
Our registered nurses and nurse’s aides provide quality personal care and are dedicated to assisting the elderly in living a normal and comfortable life via appropriate and friendly care with attention to Senior’s Safety and healthy living.