Newton MA - Medical Home Health Care
At 24 Hours Care we offer medical home health care services for seniors and others with chronic illness provided by competent, compassionate & professional staff.
- assess patient and family needs.
- develop a plan of care to meet identified needs.
- coordinate team visits and ensure implementation of approved plan of care
- coordinate care with attending physician, primary caregiver and/or care center Staff.
- ensure symptom control and pain management.
- provide patient/family teaching as needed. We customize skilled nursing care to each family budget needs.
- CARE FOR PATIENTS WITH G-TUBE & TRACHEOTOMY.
Our registered nurses and nurse’s aides provide quality personal care and are dedicated to assisting the elderly in living a normal and comfortable life via appropriate and friendly care with attention to Senior’s Safety and healthy living as we facilitate In Home Care in Newton MA and its surrounding locations.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees
- Health Care at Home: The Perks
- Can Exercise Make You Feel Younger?
- How to Deal With Multiple Sclerosis
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life
- Fighting Depression: The Basics
- How Can Your Food Impact Your Health at an Advanced Age?
- Signs That You Need a Home Care Service