RN (Registered Nurse)
Our Registered Nurses are highly qualified; they have 2 years experience in hospice as a LPN before becoming RN’s. They are also required to have a degree and a registered nurse diploma. Our RN’s have a strong sense of leadership, compassion and vast knowledge of proper professional nursing principles, ethics and practice.
The RN’s in our agency are highly skilled and adept in taking care of patients because they have had prior hospice experience. Our nurse can be assigned inpatient, in a hospice or in your own house as a personal nurse depending on the level of care your loved one needs. You may also request for a nurse if you are more at ease that way, we value our client’s peace of mind.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees
- Health Care at Home: The Perks
- Can Exercise Make You Feel Younger?
- How to Deal With Multiple Sclerosis
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life
- Fighting Depression: The Basics
- How Can Your Food Impact Your Health at an Advanced Age?