Home Health aide
The HHA or Home Health Aide is a responsible and trained paraprofessional prepared to assist in personal care and home management related to the comfort, care, and safety of the client at home.
Home Health Aides take care of:
- Blood pressure and temperature monitoring
- Dedicated attention and general supervision of health
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Medication management
- Mobility assistance
- Bathing, grooming and personal hygiene assistance
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Health Care at Home: The Perks
- Can Exercise Make You Feel Younger?
- How to Deal With Multiple Sclerosis
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life
- Fighting Depression: The Basics
- How Can Your Food Impact Your Health at an Advanced Age?
- Signs That You Need a Home Care Service
- Finding the Right Exercise Plan for You!
- Health Hazards for Males and Tips for Reducing Risk!