LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Our Licensed Practical Nurses or LPNs each have a license approved by the Board of Nursing and a minimum of 1 year experience in care setting and Home Care. We make sure that our LPNs are adept in care giving especially in elderly care. Our LPN’s are trained to take delegatory duties relevant to patient care from RN’s. They may be assigned in hospitals or in hospices depending on the client.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Health Care at Home: The Perks
- Can Exercise Make You Feel Younger?
- How to Deal With Multiple Sclerosis
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life
- Fighting Depression: The Basics
- How Can Your Food Impact Your Health at an Advanced Age?
- Signs That You Need a Home Care Service
- Finding the Right Exercise Plan for You!
- Health Hazards for Males and Tips for Reducing Risk!