CNA(Certified Nursing Assistant)
We have a variety of medical assistants that are put together under Certified Nursing Assistant; we have orderlies, psychiatric aides, medical assistants, CNAs/aides.
Although the position shares some duties, there are key differences.
- Orderlies – a hospital attendant charged with non-medical patient care. They do not need a degree or a certificate, they are usually involved in non-treatment activities.
- Psychiatric Aides – This position is similar to a CNA’s; they only differ in the type of work environment they are in. They are assigned in mental health facilities and psychiatric wards in hospitals. They are aware and adept in the unique care and treatment of mental health patients
- Medical Assistants – Their main responsibility is to help doctors and nurses with routine tasks. They have less authority compared to certified nursing assistants.
- Certified Nursing Assistants/Aides – They are expected to take vital signs and gather patient data and give basic care to the patient’s hygiene. They have state approved training and certification.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Health Care at Home: The Perks
- Can Exercise Make You Feel Younger?
- How to Deal With Multiple Sclerosis
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life
- Fighting Depression: The Basics
- How Can Your Food Impact Your Health at an Advanced Age?
- Signs That You Need a Home Care Service
- Finding the Right Exercise Plan for You!
- Health Hazards for Males and Tips for Reducing Risk!