The Constant Observer (sitter) – may be requested to provide SAFETY observation services for the patient identified to be at risk for causing injury to him/herself or to others:
- Maintains safe environment and accompanies patients as needed.
- Always wash hands before and after contact with patient.
Quality of care starts with healthcare professionals we employ. Join our team of dedicated professionals and help make a difference.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Health Care at Home: The Perks
- Can Exercise Make You Feel Younger?
- How to Deal With Multiple Sclerosis
- Caregiving Tips: Taking Care of a Tracheostomy Patient
- Do Not Let Old Age Dictate Your Life
- Fighting Depression: The Basics
- How Can Your Food Impact Your Health at an Advanced Age?
- Signs That You Need a Home Care Service
- Finding the Right Exercise Plan for You!
- Health Hazards for Males and Tips for Reducing Risk!