Tracheotomy is a surgical procedure wherein an incision is made through your neck into your windpipe to open the airways. This is done to aid and support your breathing. However, if you are not properly taken care of, there is … Continue reading
Just because you are a senior citizen, it does not mean you have to act like it. Old age should never be an excuse to not do what you love to do. Life is short, so live it to the … Continue reading
There are countless people out there fighting a battle that is going unheard. Depression is a condition that can eat away the very core of your soul. It can make you feel worthless, useless, and it can push you to … Continue reading
You are what you eat. This phrase has never been truer than when you are a senior citizen. When you were younger, you can get away with eating junk food all of the time. However, as you age, your body … Continue reading
A home care service can provide you with a number of benefits. If you feel like life is getting tougher or that the smaller things are becoming a challenge to do, here are some signs that you may need to … Continue reading
Exercise and physical activities are the top priorities when it comes to maintaining and improving one’s health. However, exercises need to be structured to a person’s needs. For example, if you have joint problems then running may not be ideal. … Continue reading
Men and women have different biological makeups. This fact contributes to why there are different risks in terms of health for each individual. Hormonal changes in women are the most known factors for the variation in health risks. However, men … Continue reading
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Dementia and Sleep Disorders
- The Importance of Regular Sleep for the Elderly
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart