Almost ten percent of the world’s population are affected by diabetes. It is a chronic condition associated with abnormally high levels of glucose in the body either because of inadequate insulin production of the body or because of the body’s … Continue reading
What’s with almonds that you need to eat them? A majority of us might have known almonds because they are often used as ingredients in salads, casseroles and other dishes. Our all-time favorite chocolates have numerous variations which also have … Continue reading
Heart Disease awareness month: Heart disease is an umbrella term for any type of disorder that affects the heart. According to WHO (World Health Organization) and the CDC, heart disease is the leading cause of death in the UK, USA, … Continue reading
Whether a senior is living at home or in a facility, maintaining a sense of independence is a major consideration when looking to improve quality of life. Cultivating that sense of independence while also making sure the senior is safe, … Continue reading
Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. Cancer develops when the body’s normal control mechanism stops working. Old cells do not die and cells grow out of control, forming new, abnormal cells. These extra cells may … Continue reading
Diabetes is a common disease to elders. In fact, according to the World Health Organization, about 422 million people in the world have diabetes and it’s one of the leading causes of death in the world. This is very alarming … Continue reading
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Dementia and Sleep Disorders
- The Importance of Regular Sleep for the Elderly
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart