Celebrating Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month
Sclerosis is a Greek word meaning hardening of tissue or scars. Multiple sclerosis is a chronic, unpredictable disease affecting the central nervous system (CNS). It is thought to be an immune-mediated disorder, in which the immune system incorrectly attacks heal read more
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Dementia and Sleep Disorders
- The Importance of Regular Sleep for the Elderly
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart